Warehouses are domineering link in today’s supply chain. Warehouses are used for moving and storing treasured assets for customers from various types of industries. The constant flow of items in and out of warehouses presents pests with abundant chances to infest your goods, possibly putting your company and customers at risk. A pest invasion can damage large volumes of commercial goods and halt operations for several days. This can end up costing businesses hundreds of thousands of Riyals.
RISKS OF HAVING PESTS IN YOUR WAREHOUSE
- Contamination of working surfaces and products.
- Damage to the organization’s reputation
- Spreading of dangerous bacterial and infectious diseases
- Delayed deliveries
- Possibility of loss materials and customers.
- Severe harm to reputation and public opinion
- Closure of business due to pest invasion.